1. To make the game watching more interesting, visit a friend’s house and watch it with your friends. You can also go to a local bar or a different town and try to bring a change in the match viewing experience.
2. Nothing can beat the joy and excitement that you can experience if you view the matches in a big screen. Viewing the matches in a big screen with friends and people cheering by the sides is a different experience altogether.
3. Keep food stores at hand whenever you are up for match viewing. IN between snacks can certainly add up to the flavor of the match. Whether it’s a friend’s house or a local bar you chose to see the matches, make sure you have prepared for what are you going to munch in throughout the matches.
4. To make sure that you do not miss out on any fun regarding the matches such as off field information and match build ups etc, So arrive sometime before the scheduled match time. If it’s a public place you have chosen for match viewing you would certainly want to take a good seat so that you can enjoy the match well.
5. Drinks often become an inevitable part of such high profile matches and more so when you are in a group. Try to stick to soft drinks and even if you are taking alcohol make sure you drink in moderation.
6. You can also try to catch a dinner post match with your friends or loved ones. Trying to revive the match moments and discussing the wonderful experience can certainly make your evening gleeful.
7. If football isn’t your forte and but you still want to enjoy this world cup, going to a local bar or any place where the matches are shown can certainly let you bask in the excitement of FIFA .
8. You might also try crazy things such as painting your face in the colors of your favorite team or a simple wearing of your favorite jersey and cheer your favorite team.
9. Going to a public place or the local bar means that you can view the matches amidst a party atmosphere. In these places you can meet crazy football fans and different people, interact with them and enjoy together. It’s like a get together; a big party you are attending. You can make new friends or meet the old ones.
10. Saturday, Friday and Wednesday schedules most of the England matches. You would like to plan your work routine in accordance with that and watch the matches.