- Water. Before every meal drink 16 ounces of water prior to eating. Doing this can help you lose weight, as you will eat less but still be full. This helps to encourage you to get the recommended amount of water daily and lose weight.
- Eat Less Calories Then You Burn. In order to lose weight quickly you need to eat less calories then your body actually burns. One pound of fat equals 3500 calories, so you need to burn more calories each day in order to lose weight. All during the day, even in your sleep your body is burning calories. You can easily burn more calories then you eat by increasing activity and cutting calories in your daily diet. Just by cutting 500 calories a day and increasing exercise you can lose weight quickly. This is the best way to lose weight and remain healthy. So cut out the bad food and increase the good foods.
- Increase Fiber. Eating more fiber each day will help to increase weight loss. Include whole grains, raw vegetables, slightly cooked vegetables, fruits, fiber enriched cereals, whole wheat pasta, beans, etc. In the beginning if you eat to much fiber you may experience bloating, cramps and gas, so do it gradually day by day. Also increase the amount of water you drink as it helps your body to digest the fiber more efficiently.
- Stop Eating Sugary Foods. Just dropping the sugar from your diet can help you lose weight quickly. Make sure that you stay away from it all together if you want to lose weight quickly. This means no sugar in your coffee, on your cereals, or eating that candy bar.
- Watch Your Portion Size.Many people have no concept of the amount of food that hey should be eating. Here are some helpful tips about portion sizes 3 ounces of meat, fish, chicken, etc. is about the size of the palm of a woman’s hand or a deck of playing cards.
An ounce of cheese is about the size of your thumb.
A teaspoon of butter is the about the size of your thumb tip.
Learning the correct portions that you should consume can greatly improve your weight lose.
- Exercise. Many of us may feel that we simply do not have the time to incorporate exercise int your busy lifestyle. That is just an excuse! There are many ways to get the exercise that you need. When you are at work take the stairs instead of the elevator, or park a little farther then normal so you walk farther. Instead of going out to the movies where you just sit, do something physical like bowling, golfing, dancing, etc. Every extra bit of exercise helps!
Remember that any diet that promises you a fast and easy way to lose weight without even trying, is a fake! They are relying on the hopeful ones that want to believe there is a miracle cure to lose weight out there to get themselves rich. They are selling you a fantasy and that s the bottom line.
How to Lose 15 Pounds in a Week ?
June 26, 2010 by Raditya Wirayoga